Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!



Happy Mothers Day to all Mums and Mums-to-be! Hope you have a wonderful day!

I was surprised by the most gorgeous gifts my boys brought home from kindy that they had made me... to be honest I was actually rather impressed! Mr 3 had painted a lovely wooden lady which I am now using as my bookmark. Mr 2 had threaded a very stylish bead bracelet which actually fits my wrist perfectly!





Along with the lovely collage cards too (which have gone into my special box).

I was also able to go to my son's kindy, and spend the morning on friday with the junior kindy room (Mr 2) doing activities and having morning tea. And do you know, I was the only Mum who wore her new bracelet! I was quite surprised actually, but anyway I hope my Son thought that was pretty neat (I think by the look on his face he did!).

And to finish off I found this quote this week from the lovely blog Australian Mothers Online:

"A mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same." ~Author unknown

1 comment:

Rosey said...

Thanks for the link back - I do so love that quote too!
I hope you had a fabulous Mothers Day. x