Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Showcase Competition

To enter this competition you must be attending the CONNECT 2 MUMS SHOWCASE EVENT this Friday night - its easy to pop over there and pre-register to attend!

Whats the Prize?? Up for grabs is:

One "Your Cheeky Monkey" Kids Legionnaire Cap (Fits 3 years to teens)
One Full Size Cherub Rubs Skin Balm
One Cheeky Monkey Finger Puppet
One Mummy Monkey and Baby Finger Puppet
Total Prize Value $36.00!

-How To Enter:

Each of the following gets you ONE Entry in my Blog Showcase Contest:

1. Blog about my Mumpreneur Showcase with links to my blog ‘Your Cheeky Monkey’

2. Tweet about my Mumpreneur Showcase with links to my blog ‘Your Cheeky Monkey’

3. Leave a Comment HERE on this blog post as your Entry, EVERY TIME you do one of the above

4. One Comment will be selected as the Winner during the ‘live chat event’ event at ‘connect2mums.ning.com’ on Friday 15th May, at 8.30pm. (drawn by Rando of random.org)

Good luck!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

WIN Baby & Kids stuff? Easy tweet contest @ Y_C_Monkey blog.You can enter right now simply by going to http://is.gd/z6bk

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Tweeted YCM Mumpreneur and also emailed a heap of friends to let them know its on! Looking forward to a fun Friday Night!

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

I love your cheeky monkey products so much I can't wait to have them in my store!

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

Connect2Mums and Y_C_Monkey competition http://yourcheekymonkey.blogspot.com - you could win great prizes.

Michelle Hayward (16Stars) said...

Hi Monique, not sure if all your ads on my blogs count? There's about 4 or 5 of those I think! Lol