Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to the world of blogging


This is the first blog I am posting in blogspot, all very exciting to be setting up a new blog! So hi if you have popped in to visit me :) Its nice to have you here, I am happy to hear any feedback or suggestions from anyone!

Its been a nerve-racking day for me, my 7 year old boxer had surgery for some very aggressive lumps on her back, I am off to pick her up shortly the vet has warned me I am going to be shocked with how much flesh he had to remove :(

Thought I would share this photo of China with my youngest son - I love this photo I think it has such a lovely feel about it!

2 comments:

Jo said...

what a gorgeous photo! Welcome to blogging!

Chantilly Bowtique said...

Gorgeous dog! I love boxers! And China is lovely and so is your son. I hope China get's well soon.
Chantelle