Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Cooking!

Thought I might bombard you this morning with another of my favorite easy recipes.. This one is as follows:

Monique's Super Easy Creamy Bacon & Broccoli Pasta:


1 packet spaghetti (the hollow one works great)
1 onion, chopped fine
6 rashers bacon, chopped
1 large or 2 small heads broccoli, chopped
1 large bottle tomato pasta sauce
1 250ml tetra pack thickened cream (or fresh)

1. Put the water on to boil for the pasta - when boiling put in the pasta and set the timer
2. In a large frypan add onion, then chopped up bacon. Cook until starting to brown.
3. Add broccoli to frypan and cook for a few seconds
4. Tip tomato pasta sauce and cream into frypan and simmer for a few minutes
5. When pasta is cooked drain then mix the sauce through
6. Serve!

1 comment:

Susan @ Reading Upside Down said...

Yum. This looks great. I am feeling very uninspired in the kitchen this week, so I'm glad I stumbled across this.